Are you looking for Salary Slip template in excel? you can download it free at the end of this article.
- Do not change formulas unless you know the impact
- Make changes in constant values only to get best result
- Make changes in Main Sheet to get result
- To Add new employee, copy/paste last row in Main sheet and do the same in Consolidate sheet.
- There are total three sheets as:
- Main: to input base inputs.
- Consolidate: shows summary of consolidate result of total number of salaries to be paid.
- Salary Slip: dynamic salary slip which you contains complete calculation for an employee.
Salary Slip Sheet
Next >> TRUNC Function or TRUNC Function in Excel with example